Blog Counter

Northern Nevada Conservative: Why Liberals Disdain The Military

Friday, April 07, 2006

Why Liberals Disdain The Military

Courtesy of Richard Disney on Battle Born News:

I recieved the following just a few hours ago in an email from my buddy Major Rob Hemmer, U.S. Army, who is currently deployed to Iraq. This is the raw and unedited opinion of an army officer currently serving in Iraq now on his second tour (at least). MAJ Hemmer is writing about John Kerry because Kerry is just now coming out with statements calling for withdrawl of U.S. Forces from Iraq.

From Major Rob Hemmer:

John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean nor any other bona fide liberal speaks for the American people, but they wish they did.

Please do not misunderstand me. I’m not talking your run of the mill Democrat. I am not deriding the Democratic Party or the millions of Democrats who support the military in both words and deeds. I’m not talking about Joe Lieberman or the former senator Sam Nunn, but the liberal faction of the Democratic Party that thinks “cut and run” tactics require some depth of character and bravery in the face of a determined enemy. I’m talking about the draft dodger Clinton and his administration’s eight years of disdain for the military and the men and women serving in uniform. I am talking about Kerry who used his military service as an opening act to his character as a politician.
(more..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home